Keep it Durable and Cold Home Air Conditioner or better known as AC is a tool to cool a room either in an office or at home. Living in a tropical country like Asia makes homeowners choose to install air conditioning in their homes. Having an air conditioner can make the house cooler and cooler so that activities at home are safer to try. However, do you understand that often AC is easily damaged, doesn’t last long, and isn’t cold? Therefore, here is summarizes a guide to maintaining a home air conditioner that you can live with.
1. Clean the AC filter If you feel that the air coming out of the air conditioner is not as cold as usual, then that could be a sign that the air conditioner in your house is dirty. This usually occurs due to a dirty AC filter problem. Now to fix this, you can clean this part of the AC filter. Rinse the AC filter regularly, at least once every one until two months. Dust that accumulates on the filter can restrict airflow which can cause the AC function to choke and quickly break down.
2. Do not control the temperature below 22 degrees Celsius You should not often control the temperature of the air conditioner below 22 degrees Celsius. Consumption below 22 degrees Celsius can make the AC machine hot flash.
3. Regularly maintain the AC condenser The way to keep the air conditioner so that it lasts longer is to actively clean the AC condenser. Apart from the filter, the AC coil also needs to be examined for cleanliness every year because dust often accumulates in this area. Dust that accumulates on the coil can reduce its ability to absorb heat.
4. Service AC regularly This can be one of the things that are rather difficult if we do it ourselves we usually call an AC repairman. It’s best if you wash the AC regularly for 3 months, while washing the AC you can ask the AC repairman to check whether the AC is empty, needs to be refilled or maybe there is a leak.
5. Use the timer on the AC The way to keep the AC durable beforehand is to actively use the timer. Use the timer feature when turning on the air conditioner so that this electronic object can turn off automatically in time.
Guide to Finding the Best AC Service
It is undeniable that the role of AC service is currently needed by most residents. Given that most residents already have air conditioning in their homes. Therefore, to carry out maintenance, of course, a truly reliable service is needed. Because now there are lots of people who offer air conditioning services, you have to be careful when choosing one. So that later you don’t feel disadvantaged or wrong in sorting out AC service. So here are some tips that you can pay attention to choose an air conditioner service that can be observed:
Make sure it’s easy to contact
The first is that you can look for AC service services that can be contacted by telephone. Because with this service, later you can find out the schedule for repairing or servicing the AC in your place. Not only that, but you can also ask what cases and fees must be issued later.
Sharing Price Transparency Offers
After that, the second is that it is better if you are looking for an air conditioning service that offers service prices transparently. With this price transparency, of course, later it will make you more prepared for the budget and able to make the best price comparisons.
Then make sure there is also a guarantee because this guarantee is one of the parts that is quite important to pay attention to. With this guarantee, of course, there will be a sense of comfort and security when the AC unit has problems again. You can later make a warranty claim if the results are not good.
Clever and Honest Technician
Apart from that, make sure that the AC technician who handles your AC has honesty because this is very important and aims so that it doesn’t harm you later. Because there are also AC technicians who are dishonest and change original AC spare parts with fake ones.